Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Classes at Yoga House...Yoga at work?...Music


Thanks for a wonderful class last night – it was great to see so many people out on a rainy night.

I wanted to let you know that in addition to the Tuesday night class at Palisades Community Church, for the next four weeks I will be teaching the Advanced Kundalini class on Saturdays at 8:15 a.m. at Yoga House Studio.

If you like what we’ve been doing in class and would like to try a slightly more challenging class with a dedicated group of Kundalini practioners, come try it out! Yoga House is a studio that I highly recommend – it’s where I did my teacher training.

Yoga House is located at 3634B Georgia Ave., NW, just south of the Petworth metro. You can find more information at www.yogahousestudio.com.

Also, if your workplace is interested in hosting a daytime yoga class, please contact me to discuss.

Finally, I had a question about music last night. Some favorite artists that I often play during class are Sada Sat Kaur, Snatam Kaur and Mirabai Ceiba. All are available on iTunes or at www.spiritvoyage.com.

Looking forward to doing yoga with you next week!

Sincerely,

Shoshana

No comments:

Post a Comment